Re: Staccato coil PF and PW

Hi Terry,

For a first approximation, you might try simulating an SRSG. Perhaps a
rep rate of 4 or 8 mSec (240/120 Hz) with a pulse width of 14.3 to 28.6
uSec (5 to 10 cycles of 350KHz) might be a good starting point. If your
RF generator also has remotely controllable output level, you might try
driving a sawtooth waveshape to simulate the decrement of the ringdown.

This sounds like a very interesting experiment, let us know of your results.

--
Jon G. Tebbs