Re: 1500-3000 turn coils

Hello,

I think that only a very small rise can be attributed to actual linear
transformer action, and it is mostly resonant rise.  One thing to note,
many people built candle stick secondaries, with poor performance (before
the advent of the Internet and the creation of chip's list, with pooling of
great minds, :)), but I think the greater inductance makes sense. But as
John Freau has said, many factors play a role...

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com