Re: Comercial Toroids

In a message dated 9/6/00 7:15:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Luc" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>
>
>  Hi Max
>
>  John freau member of this list make toroids, you could see it on his site.
>
>  Luc Benard

Max, Luc, all,

I've discontinued my toroid operations (too much time and work).
The only ones I still have available are the small 1.5" by 6" spun
aluminum toroids in either brushed or spin-polished finish.  These
are $36 postpaid.  ($36 is the total cost, I pay the postage within
the USA).

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk, NJ   07662