Re: "human" topload

Michael,

> I'd like to try
> tuning a coil to my body's resonant frequency, just for kicks...
> Although, I do not reccommend anyone else try it.

You'd risk you life "just for kicks"? Wow...

> I've taken some pretty big arcs, and I feel I'm ready to move
> on to some bigger and better demos.

The fact that you "taken some pretty big arcs" implies that
you don't employ significant safety measures. Just because
you haven't been killed yet doesn't mean the next "big arc"
doesn't have your name on it.

> Safe coiling,

An ironic statement if there ever was one.

Please don't connect yourself to your coil.

Jeff Parisse
www.teslacoil-dot-com