Re: Hosfelt snubber caps

In a message dated 9/8/00 8:49:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Also, I was hoping someone could suggest a good source for
 1/2 or 1 watt, 10 meg bleeder resistors (preferably some local
 jobber like Radio Shack). Thanks in advance for your answers. >>

Radioshack-dot-com has their 1/2 watt 10Mohm resistors for a penny a piece in
quantities of 100. I am lucky enough to live within driving distance of one
of their 3 -dot-com stores so I get them in bags of 100 for $1.07 tax and all. If
you don't live in a city with one of the stores they will ship to you and
you'll have to add shipping to that, but, it should still beat Mouser or
Digi-key because you don't have to buy 1000 at a time to get a good price.

Marc