Bulk Buy Commercial Toroids

Okay, Good news.

The BULK BUY is on for

24"x12"x6" commercially made toroid obtained from O.W.Landegren Corp.

These toroids are spun metal made from .125" thick 6061-0 aluminum alloy
in a "Corona Finish" (check 32 finish).

The buy will be for 25 pieces at $150 each plus shipping & handling.

Delivery is approximately 7-10 weeks after receipt of order.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BULK BUY:

1) Do Not Change the subject Line
2) Reply with this e-mail directly to me -  jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net
3) Send only one e-mail per person per order.
4) Payment may be made via check, M.O. or credit card.
5) If paying by credit card you may call (800) 263-3309 to provide the
info.
6) Payment must be made with order.
7) DEADLINE FOR ORDER IS ---- Noon, FRIDAY, 9/15/2000

ORDER FORM:

Quantity _____ of 24"x12"x6" torroids.

Name__________________________________
Phone (optional)__________________

Privacy Policy-
The information provided will be used only for the bulk buy.
It will not be used by me for any other purpose,
It will not be distributed to any other party.