Re: AWG 8 Wire

Ted, all
    I've used that 8 AWG Monster cable stuff for my coil.(you know, the one
that the Good Guy's tries to sell for like $1.50 a foot)...Of course on a
budget, we can't all go blowing $1.50 a foot on small cable like 8 AWG.
    When i wanted cable, i was able to go to the local car audio installation
places. (go to the ones in best buy). They always make people buy that
installation kit that comes w/ a precut 25', 30', etc piece of monster cable.
Cars rarely need all that length of cable so the store always has scrap
pieces lying around. Going in a few times, i was able to pick up a few pieces
3-5' long for free...
-Alan

In a message dated 9/12/00 7:20:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com