RE: Foam-core Toroids

Hi Brian:

If this guy is in the boat molding business and has access to the foam in
bulk, perhaps he could just inject it into a truck tire inner tube.  While
it clearly wouldn't have a rigid sidewall, so what if it expands while it
cures?  As long as it expands uniformly, the inner tube would guarantee a
perfect shape!

Don't worry about the conductive coating.  Aluminum tape is cheap (at least
in the US), goes on easily, looks nice, and works well.

Regards, Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA