From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 6:18 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: MMC! Help ME!

Original poster: "Yuri Markov" <wmondale-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have made a resolution to finally graduate above beer bottle capacitors.
Looking over my options, I see a multi-mini cap as the easiest and cheapest
solution. Is this accurate? If so - here's the important part - what sort of

mini capacitor should I use? If someone good give me a specific part number
that worked well for them - or even numerical values - I would be VERY
grateful. I'm currently running off a 12 kv NST, 30 mA. I'm looking for
around 0.01 uF. Any suggestions?

-Yuri Markov