Re: Conductive paint?

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

i've tried spray graphite lube on a couple toploads with pretty good
success? even though the graphite megs out real high resistance in a
half inch distance, the streamers didn't seem all that much shorter,
just many more at once.
i've often wondered if the dc resistance really comes into play with the
topc charge being at such a high frequency? is the charge of the topc
being held on the conductor or in the dielectric? i wondered if the
hf\hv wouldn't just jump across the points of all the fine graphite
particles? the spray graphite never flaked off but i did notice that
once in a while the clear poly spray i put over one, seemed to burn in a
fine point as one streamer would get stuck there, showing a very bright
pinpoint at the base. i never could see a pinhole on it though?
just thinking again,
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>