Need Ozone

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

Hello List

First I want to thank those who replied to my question on attaching a
new lead on my neon xmf secondary.

After my first attempt with "smaller wire" as suggested  I was able to
solider a new lead to the secondary - This took a long time since the
windings are coated and when all was said and done it did not work!?

My next approach w/ "smaller wire" was to  "carefully" slip my new leads
under the outer windings and bend them back across the top forming a U-
Then I soldiered the end of the U together - This was a more successful
approach for my self.

OZONE

Do any of you guys/girls have any ideas on using a TC to produce lots of
ozone?

I want to build a small TC say 3' secondary or smaller to produce lots
of  (O^3) say enough to treat a  well.

I have read several post that commented on (O^3) being very present w/
lots of corona - If this is true then how could one produce lots of
corona with a TC and not damage the coil?

After reading through the archives on ozone I found some to be helpful
but most post were to health and preventive measures

.The coil will need to be run twice a day (15 - 30) min cycles on a
daily  basis.

Yes I had already decided on my coil specs but after reading through the
archives on ozone now I am unsure of the size required to produce lots
of ozone - My only restriction is under no circumstance can I have 4ft
arks - Ideally 2ft or smaller.

Here is what I have to work w/ (15/60, 15/30s) (12/60, 12/30s), (9/60s)
or (7500/60s) as you can see I have a wide range to design from - My
original design was w/ a 12/30 but when a acquired more xmf I opted for
two (12/30) on a 3'' secondary but after reading through the archive now
I am unsure since I am not after bigger sparks but only ozone - This
could change....

I did read that cooler running coils produce more (O^3).

Thanks (FFB)

Tom