Would this work?

Original poster: "Jake Draper by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com>

Ok, Hi everybody, I have a new idea for a salt-water cap. I know that a
capacitor has to have a dielectric (insulator) between two conductors. I also
know that salt water caps are usually built inside plastic buckets. So I
thought, hmmm. the salt water inside the bucket is a conductor, the bucket is a
dielectric, so why not put some foil on the outside of the bucket and use that
as the other terminal (the tops of the bottles being the other) and have a
double capacitor? Correct me if I am wrong, but this seems like it would work.
For a cheap, 5 minute job diagram of this go to
<http://cybermecium.8k-dot-com/shared/twistedcap.gif>http://cybermecium.8k-dot-com/
shared/twistedcap.gif