RE: Trusting Coilers (was pressure or vac?)

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Erik,

I personally have only met a few people on the list, but I feel that we are
all friends in that we have at least one common interest. We are all
dabbling in a hobby that can turn deadly in a heartbeat. Because of this, we
share information and ideas and get to know the other hobbyist. We have to
look out for each other so the Feds won't get involved. If they do, then
Tesla coiling without a license will be history!

Slander us, do we not act.
Prick us, do we not bleed.
Wrong us, do we not Revenge!

I'm sure if it got out that someone cheated someone else, or was not honest
about their dealings, they would be run out of town on a rail.(cyber wise) I
think it has happened once or twice on the list and they have never found
the bodies. (Just kidding)  We have no reason to cheat each other, we're all
friends.

Keep on Coilin'

Sparky