Re: Cornell-Dubilier caps (was salt water caps or buckets?)

Original poster: "Garry F. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Yeah, those caps in the link below look exactly like the caps that I got
that heated and blew like firecrackers.

Could it be that they just had a bad run?