Ground box

Hi All,

I have been using the following ground system:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/GroundBox/Diagram.jpg

It is basically a length (40 feet) of RG-8U coaxial cable.  One side has
both the inner conductor and shield connected together to a cold water pipe.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/GroundBox/PipeConnection.jpg

The other end has the shield connected to a metal box and the inner
conductor connected to a terminal.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/GroundBox/InsideBox.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/GroundBox/TerminalBox.jpg

The idea is that safety and general grounds can be connected to the
box/cable shield while the noisy secondary ground connection can connect to
the terminal.  Thus, the base ground lead currents will be somewhat
shielded buy the outer conductor.  The other general grounding is through
the shield.  I measure 0.2 ohms between the ground box and the AC line
ground at my control box.

I know this subject came up last month and I was wondering if this is seems
like a good idea or not.

Comment/thoughts/suggestions...

Cheers,

	Terry