Compulsators 6 million amps of raw power!!!

Original poster: "Drew Murray by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <drewallmighty-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello,
I have been doing some research on railguns and i heard about something
called a compulsator. Do spark gaps have to exist? Can a tesla coil primary
tank circuit run on low voltage but at huge amounts of current.
(compulsators can produce currents in ecess of 6000000 amps). Imagine a huge
bank of high capacitance capacitors charging in a tiny fraction of a second
to currents around 1 - 5 billion amps and then discharging it into the
primary of a very rugged tesla coil. To take the place of a spark gap maby
there could be a rotary SG like unit with stationary brushes that make
contact with the electrodes on the disc. Huge semiconductors of VTs might
work as well. Give me your thoughts on the subject. I am going to try this
on a smaller scale with a couple 120000uf 50vDC caps that i picked up the
other day. They are 3" in diameter and are around 14" long.
                                                        Drew