Re: Treenails??

Original poster: "ebyng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ebyng-at-netlimit-dot-com>

Matt D. & ya'll

>Treenails may be somewhat overkill, but their presence in a project of
>today indicates a pride of craftsmanship that I can relate to.

Yeah, I kinda like them. There cool to make and they look nice.  I also
could use all the insurance I can get. heheheh.

Do you know if that comp board is any good for the primary base (not the
wire supports, the base top)?  Its thin wood ships pressed into a board
with copious amouts of glue.  Its pretty strong, and once its sealed with
poly, it doesn't soak up much water...  Before, though, thats another
matter.....
i would hope it would... Buying 3/4 inch ply is killing my wallet...

>I think only those with an internal PFC Cap would be capable of biting.

No caps in mine, but I read about it happening on a website.  If I find it
I'll post the addy, see what ya'll think.

thanks
Erik

http://www.MyOwnEmail-dot-com