ozone

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

 I came across this link while searching for further information on O3
production - I know it is some what off topic but I hope this link gets posted
<http://www.o3zone-dot-com/ozoneser/articles/002.htm>The real story  - O3 is
not all
bad and should not be taboo just respected.

Cheers

Tom

P.S - For those of you guys that followed the O3 post and helped me out - I
have opted to use one saltwater bottle as my dialectic and a raised metal
screen on my other lead - This set up remains cool enabling me to run the neon
for 30 min or so with out having the dialectic break down that I was
encountering - Starting to search for O2 delivery method to increase % of O3

Note on O3 production: (The type of air used) in production of  O3/ will make a
big difference in % of O3 produced - For some of you guys, it is your quenching
setup that is  producing all that extra O3 - To bad O3 only has a maxim life
span of 15 -30 min $$$

"Thanks Again"