Re:Tesla Coil Regulations??????

Original poster: "ebyng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ebyng-at-netlimit-dot-com>

Lol, I've got a few..
!.
I was talking to my physics teacher about inverted Tesla Coils, and when I
told her what i was running that the time (6Kv by 60mA NST, 2' sec, 12ga
pri) She gave me this look, then went to another student.  Turns out after
the class, she called my parents at work to inform them of the "potentially
life threatening actions of their son".
Soo, In turn, they freaked, and pulled the plug, so to speak, untill I
could convince them I wasnt going to activley kill myself.

As long as you dont anger the govmnt by killing comms on their channels,
or setting houses on fire, your on your own, basically.

Dont violate any noise codes, though, and dont TELL them if something you
own has PCB's!!!
Otherwise, your free to shrind as many coins, explode as many wires, and
step up as much current as ya like..

atleast, in WA, that is.

Best regrds
Erik