Re: ??Where to get a POLE Transformer??

Original poster: "Skip Malley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <skipmalley-at-home-dot-com>

The quoted lines below are incorrect.  While the coil is operating at a
high frequency, the transformer is still operating at 60Hz.  At this
frequency, the surface area is not an issue.  More surface area does not
allow more current.

Skip