references or plans for tc's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <SBLUESHADOW-at-aol-dot-com>

i am a new t.c. enthusiast . i've built a small flyback version and a
Poptronics 500k.v. disappointing solid state. do you have suggestions for
references or plans for something a bit larger; maybe one million volts or
so.  I have four 6k.v. and two 12k.v neon sign transformers. I also have a
setup for an infinitely variable rpm spark gap. thanks ,dave