Re: Need Ozone

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

Thanks Adam that would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Tom

"Attention Webmaster" what is the correct format to post to the Tesla List
- I have used (text, html
& text and html) and they
all are being trunkcated / hard to read.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>