Re: Text formats

Original poster: "Matt Segal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>

I think that it's easiest with the plain-text format, as it provides a
standard that everybody can easily recognize, without bringing the
complications of HTML formatting into the picture. If people started using
different texts, color, etc...it might make it more difficult for the rest
of us who have gotten used to the plain-text (which, in my opinion, is the
easiest to read). Hmm, off topic we are, yes?*

~Matt Segal
Email - segal3-at-linkline-dot-com
Webpage - http://www.carbonOS-dot-com

*<I consider matters of Tesla list operation on-topic.  I may not send all
the day and one I wonder about when I hit the "plain text" box... - Terry>

I know you believe that you understand what
you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize
that what you heard is not what I meant.