Re: Text formats - Re: Need Ozone

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

Since I started this "Pleas Let Me Clarify". First the original question to
the web master was
buried amongst a reply to Ozone. "The question was" What type of format
should I be using since
all my post and reply are being truncated / are very hard to follow.
Let me add I have noticed this problem on quite a few post. So it is not
isolated to my self.
Terry replied with an answer as well as some of his thoughts on the format
of the list. I made a
mental note and will verify the settings in my mail client before I "send".
I am sure these guys
who run this list and foot the over head will make changes as they see fit,
all in good taste.

I liked Terry's quote from "Re: Text formats"..

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said, but, I am not
sure that you realize
that what you heard is not what I meant.

"Sorry Terry" but it looks like you have lots of feedback on the format of
the list..

Cheers

Tom

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>