Re: REAL CAPACITOR (where can i buy one?)

Hi Chris,

That's great!!  A good stable supply of MMC caps has been a big issue for a
long time.  I have been buying those Panasonics for everyone but I am more
than happy to get out of that.

Also great that one of the insiders at CD is interested in all this.
Hopefully we can learn a few trick from each other to make even better
coiling caps.

I'll be looking forward to retiring my packing tape gun ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry