Re: Tiny TCs

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Jerry

Interesting, could you give more information; how long is the
secondary, is the primary is space wind, is your primary get hot,
cap value?

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jerry Lawson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jerrylawson-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> Hi
>
> I have a tiny TC with the primary and secondary coil wound on the same 2"
> pvc pipe. Both coils are wound with #24 wire. The primary is wound 1/4"
> below the secondary with 5 turns of wire.  It is powered by one 10K 30 ma
> neon and the output is 12" sparks.  It has an RQ spark gap. The toroid is a
> brass door knob.

snip