Re: General Questions

Hi,

So, with one able to buy a fancy filter at WallMart and rig a recirc
system.  Then getting distilled water and all.  Is it possible to make a
Tesla primary cap with plates in really pure (that a normal guy can make)
deionized water.  You would have to charge the water immersed plates at
60Hz to like 20kV.  It sounds really tough since the high voltage would
want to mess up the water really fast, but thought I would ask...

Cartridge filters and little water pumps are relativley cheap if it would
have a chance of working...

I thought it would be a practical use for some of this "chemystery" talk ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry