Re: Water capacitor, was: Re: General Questions

Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello,

I suppose that some may think it to be in the same category of experiment.
"I" don't think that it will be a waste of money, and if it works thats
great, and if it doesn't it doesn't. By the time its all said and done
working or non-working (working :-) I'll have learned lots of things that I
wouldn't have learned just having it as a "thought" experiment. At this
point I'm pretty positive that I'll be able to get it to work for something
sitting in my garage (laser app, nuclear fusion, other misc. classified
projects), even if it doesn't work well on my tesla coil(s). And even if it
(or some form of it) works on a tesla coil it might be beaten by a simple
MMC. But after all this IS a hobby...

Jason Johnson