Re: 2nd Coil FIrst Light???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

You should be able to get a few feet out of that. My coil ran on 15000/30ma
and put out 2 feet, and that was with several smaller streamers too. I was
also using just a 3" by 14" secondary. If you get more than one streamer you
should get a larger toroid. You say your secondary is 8.5", that might be too
large but you should ask someone else. Two paralleled 15000v/60ma NST's would
give double the power of one, and probably be enough for the secondary.