What Happened?

Original poster: "teri mckenney by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

I'm just trying to figure out what happened.A while back I was checking out
some stuff on N. Tesla and I stumbled on to this list.Now I'm grabbing the kid
and heading out to search for NST's for "his" science project.(Have you ever
seperated an 11 year old from a video game for "his" science project) it ain't
easy!What's next? I mean, shouldn't I be mowing the grass or fixing that old
rocking chair instead?