RE: A Little more than general questions II

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

Wade -

The easiest way to determine what happens when the TC parameters are changed
is to use the  JHCTES Ver 3.2  on-line computer program. Click on

     http://home.att-dot-net/~couturejh/

When you change the radius and press "calculate" you will get an instant
answer to your questions. There are hundreds of other TC combinations
possible. The computer will do all the calculations to keep the TC system in
tune when you make changes. The computer will also give you an estimated
spark length based on power input, NST sec voltage, and secondary
inductance. Design the secondary first to determine the operating frequency.
The primary is then automatically tuned to this frequency. Don't forget to
select "spiral" or "coil". The spiral is for zero to 30 degrees. The JHCTES
Ver 3.1 program can be downloaded.

John Couture