Ganging MOT's w/ Voltage doubler(s)

Original poster: "Erik Byng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <e_byng-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello again.
How would one gang together MOT's using a voltage doubler, keeping the amps
down somewhat and enough "kick" for a TC??
I've got 4 or 5 to play with (got em free! free is good...) so I can afford
to screw up once or twice, but I'd like to avoid that sort of thing......
For instance, would they have to be potted into a true trans oil, or would
good old recycled NST tar work??

thanks
:-)
Erik