Re: MMSG??

Hi Johnathan,

A fairly well known book by George Trinikas (sp??) has eight spark plugs for
the gap of a very inexpensive coil.  The plugs tend to overheat easily with
"real" power applied.  You also need to get "non-resistor" type plugs.  I think
you are better off with a very simply static gap rather than the spark plugs.
Mine never worked well at all, but back then, my coils never worked anyway :o)

Cheers,

        Terry