Re: MMC style caps

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Chris,

Sounds like pig size MMC's will be financially possible for us pig coilers
(especially should cap values be
increased a bit). This is real good news!

Great job!,
Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>