Re: Rewinding BIG transformer

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Jason

Couple of link for you:
http://www.corridor-dot-net/deano/mot_power_supply.htm
http://www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla/MOTDOC.htm
http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/dc.htm
and a complete courses in electrical engineering
HTTP://www.tpub-dot-com/neets/

and one of my project:
http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/mot_dc_ps.gif

try plugging "power supply" and "voltage multiplier" in your
favorite web tool.

good luck,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>