Re: Fw: Wire

Hi Will,

For low current stuff, like hooking up the NST, it should be fine.  For high
current stuff, like in the primary circuit's high current loop, it is probably
too thin.  It all kind of depends on if the wire is the "limiting factor" in a
coil's performance as to how much difference it makes.  However, primary
circuits need hundreds (maybe thousands) of amps (but for a short fraction of
time) and the primary circuit's loss is pretty important to keep low.

Cheers,

        Terry