Re: web page update new pics of BIGPIG coil

Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi Scott
Just been to your web site and I must say that the BIGPIG project is just
awesome.
I`m not sure if I say any menshion of the cap values you are using, I take
it they are
Maxwell?????
Hope to see some arc pics real soon.

Cheers Mike Tucknott

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>