RE: secondary coils

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

If you are speaking of Bill's 13M http://www.ttr-dot-com  then you did only see
one coil (the tertiary or third coil). Bill's coil is a magnifier and the
driver section (primary and secondary) is hidden backstage along with a lot
of other supporting equipment...

Regards,
Brian B.