Re: On the fly tuning of a TC

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

You should be able to control a stepper moter easily (and more
safely!) with a DC supply and a rotary switch to rotate the power
between the phases. Get a switch which has no endstop (or remove the
stop) , and operate it via a long plastic rod for safety.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:03:00 -0600, you wrote:

>Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>