mmc questions

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could explain the setup of an mmc. I understand hte
series/parallel system, but i don not understand where i put the bleeder
resistors. Also, what is there purpose, are they to protect the cap or to
discharge once power is shut off? Also, waht type of resistor should i be using
with metallized poly cap with the follwoing ratings: .015 uf, 1500 vcd???
Thanks

Thanks
Will McManus