Re: "plate" capacitors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Actually with those caps the Geek group is selling sound like they are going
to be very cheap anyway. I kinda like the fact that I actually built the cap
though. Seeing the result and thinking "I made that" isn't quite the same to
me as seeing the result and thinking "I bought that". I guess MMC's are kinda
half way though.