Re: Tesla Coil Blunderbusses

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Malcolm, John, Richie, All,

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

> <Huge Snip> This is turning into a can of worms.

Just like to say I'm reading with great interest. This is the best topic on
the list right now. Richie's
account of the streamer affecting the quench makes a lot of sense (good ol
visualization sense). We
obviously need to look at this concept more (I'm visualizing Terry's
equipment pleading with Terry saying
"use me man, I can do it"). This concept is right on the edge of something
great in terms of the
knowledge base for 2001 (or 2). Please keep the thread flowing. Can't wait
to hear the results of
Richie's sims.

Take care,
Bart A.