HELP!!! PRIMARY

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <HVhighvoltageHv-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello everyone,

I am about to wind my primary and i was wondering if i would have enough
turns to be able to tune the coil. The primary specs will be:

1/8 dia tubing
25 spacing center to center
14 turns
5 inch id

the coil specs are:

secondary:
11.5 inchs wound
2.25 dia
34 AWG wire
1840 turns exactly

capacitor:
MMC style
40 of the geek group cap arranged for .01 at 40-50 kv

Nst:
15kv 60 ma

main gap:
fully adjustable solid brass electrodes
6 gaps total

Toroid:
12 inch dia
3 inch cord

Note: This will be for a bipolar unit, so there will be two
secondaries,primaries, and toroids with the exact same specification.I hope
someone will help me out. The main problem is, i get two different "tuned"
anwsers with two different programs.

With tesla java designer:

I am told that i should have:

14.4 turns

With wintesla 3.0 i am told that i should have about:

12 turns

I was planning on having 14 turns, with 2 extra turns to tune. I was just
wondering what others thought.

ALSO, if anyone has wintesla 4.0 please send it my way, or if you know how
i can contact the author, tell me. I have tried to contact him multiple
times, biut have recieved no response.