Re: Geek Group Caps, calcualting for a MMC

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <broker-at-uwplatt.edu>

Jon,

you're abolustely correct!  However, there are programs that do all the work
for you, and spit out the "magic" numbers of X# per string, Y# of strings.  I
can't find the adderss for JavaMMC, but there's a QBasic program on
hot-streamer-dot-com in Terry's software section.  I prefer this program since it
saves the output to a file, and you can change it (make some of the values
constant).  Don't worry about the fundamental frequency if you don't know it.

I think Chris is posting instructions on
<http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org>www.thegeekgroup-dot-org in the sales/MMC section.

Mark Broker
Geek 1019

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "jpeakall by way of Terry Fritz
<mailto:twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net><twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"