Re: HELP!!! PRIMARY

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

With these latest specs, I got about 15.1 turns on the primary. However, as
John C. has
mentioned, the c-c spacing needs to be corrected. Haven't done this yet.
However, you will
get slightly different answers for the tune point. I personally would make
the primary about
2 turns over your largest value just incase.

I'm hoping to get to the c-c spacing issue tonight.

Take care,
Bart A.

<HVhighvoltageHv-at-aol-dot-com>