My New Web Site, Coil#1

Original poster: "raven0075 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <raven0075-at-home-dot-com>

Well here's a look at my first slapped together coil.

If anyone has any suggestions for further tuning performance after you see it,
feel free to tell me what's wrong with it.
I still think I should be able to get longer streamers with the current set up.

I am currently working on building a rotary SG for it, hopefully this will
help a great deal.

<http://members.home-dot-net/raven0075/TC_Home.htm>http://members.home-dot-net/rave
n0075/TC_Home.htm

Again, I can not Thank everyone enough for all the excellent INFO posted on the
WEB.

Brian W.