Re: WHERE HAS HOT-STREAMER-dot-com GONE???

Hi Will,

Hot-streamer-dot-com has been serving about a gigabyte per week with thousands
of hits.  I am making some changes so it is more reliable and much faster
with this higher traffic volume.  I am not real good at this stuff so it is
taking much longer than I thought...  A long story... but I am learning a
lot :-))

Rest assured it will be back up ASAP.  It is sprodically coming and going
right now.

Cheers,

	Terry