Tungsten?(maybe off topic)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi all, i know this was probly discussed already but my tesla coiling has
layed pretty dorment since i built a hjigh power cap disharger.This is
related to tesla coils though.I need some short peices of tungsten for
dishrge electrodes.Where can I get some for cheap?They should be able to take
a 709 J blast at 900 volts.Thousands of amps here!

Thanx,
Matt