Re: async rotory gap?

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi David

On previous coil I try ARSG, you have not the control of a SRSG
could get you, but if you go higher then 120 breaks and probably
higher than 180 breaks ( if you use an induction motor vary the
number of electrodes on the rotor ) you could have good result.
On a 1725 motor I try a rotor with 4 to 20 electrodes and have
best result at 345 break ( 12 electrodes ) nearly no safety gap
break, spark 20% longer and more numerous  than with any static
gap I try.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Knaack by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dknaack-at-rdtech-dot-com>