Results of the Gary Lau Vortex gap I made.

Original poster: "Garry F. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Got myself an old vacuum and removed the motor, glued a plastic showerhead onto
the housing, attached appropriate hoses and the result was ....

Doubled spark intensity. The length seems to be about 46", Sparks of double the
intensity and thickness were struck the primary a good one and the MMC
survived!, as well as the depotted NST (No surprise there).

I had two toroids on it, the big one on the bottom and the larger one on top.

I reversed the order of the toriods and put the large one on top, and tried
that. No more downward flying sparks to the primary. The sparks fly more
sideways and up. Man is it loud!!

Well, Gary Lau, thank you for trying this spark gap design. It's a winner in my
book!